HP Probook 470 G8, 17.3" FHD, i7-1165G7, 8GB, 512GB SSD, GEFORCE MX450 2GB GRAPH
Big screen productivity on the go
Built for productivity, the attractively designed HP 470 delivers the performance and mobility essential for today’s workforce. The 17-inch diagonal display delivers an expansive viewing experience for all your applications.
In the office or on the go
Work where you need to around the office with mobility features like HP Fast Charge, an HD webcam, and an onboard microphone. See everything clearly on the 17-inch diagonal narrow border display.
Ready for work
Power through projects with performance features common to a desktop all in your laptop. Enjoy the raw performance of an Intel® Core™ processor, powerful graphics, and ample storage for all your important data.
Business demands more from a PC. This 17-inch diagonal laptop comes equipped with the features like a full numeric keypad, a precision touchpad, and firmware TPM protection to keep up with your business in the office and on the go.
* Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
* Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
* Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.